FSG Bank is a proud partner of the UTC Mocs. Learfield Sports’ property, Mocs Sports Properties, is the multimedia rights holder for the Mocs. For every touchdown the football team scored this season, and every 3-pointer the women’s basketball team completed, and for every slam dunk the men’s basketball team made, FSG made a “Take it to the Bank” donation to six local non-profits and the Go Mocs Club! totaling $15,000. Representing the local charities are UTC Athletic Director David Blackburn, Go Mocs Club!; Jane Kaylor, Ronald McDonald House; Rachel Hoffecker & Heidi Hoffecker, Orange Grove Center; David Butler, Habitat for Humanity; David Haskins, Young Life; Jessica Sullivan, Chattanooga Food Bank; Pierre Pinkerton, the Urban League; and Jeff Olingy, FSG Bank Director of Marketing.
- Cotton Holdings Serves as Inaugural Presenting Sponsor of Southwest Classic Game, Featuring the Texas A&M Aggies & Arkansas Razorbacks
- Sports Business Journal Game Changers 2023: Deana Barnes — Paciolan, a LEARFIELD company
- Penn State Athletics Announces New Corporate Sponsor, Liberty Basement Systems
- Alabama Athletics and LEARFIELD Open The Advantage Center
- LEARFIELD Names Veteran Sports Executive Kim Damron to Lead its New Sports Properties Division