FSG Bank is a proud partner of the UTC Mocs. Learfield Sports’ property, Mocs Sports Properties, is the multimedia rights holder for the Mocs. For every touchdown the football team scored this season, and every 3-pointer the women’s basketball team completed, and for every slam dunk the men’s basketball team made, FSG made a “Take it to the Bank” donation to six local non-profits and the Go Mocs Club! totaling $15,000. Representing the local charities are UTC Athletic Director David Blackburn, Go Mocs Club!; Jane Kaylor, Ronald McDonald House; Rachel Hoffecker & Heidi Hoffecker, Orange Grove Center; David Butler, Habitat for Humanity; David Haskins, Young Life; Jessica Sullivan, Chattanooga Food Bank; Pierre Pinkerton, the Urban League; and Jeff Olingy, FSG Bank Director of Marketing.
- Our Own Danielle Johnson: 2021 SBJ “Game Changers: Women in Sports Business” Honoree
- The Rundown: Collegiate Esports Companies And Organizations Prepare For The Future Following a COVID-19 Bump
- LEARFIELD And Electronic Arts Announce Return Of LevelNext Featuring EA SPORTS Madden NFL 22
- Discover And State Farm Renew Partnerships With The Big Ten Conference And Big Ten Network
- VenuesNow Article – New Advertising Opportunity Rides The Bench In College