FSG Bank is a proud partner of the UTC Mocs. Learfield Sports’ property, Mocs Sports Properties, is the multimedia rights holder for the Mocs. For every touchdown the football team scored this season, and every 3-pointer the women’s basketball team completed, and for every slam dunk the men’s basketball team made, FSG made a “Take it to the Bank” donation to six local non-profits and the Go Mocs Club! totaling $15,000. Representing the local charities are UTC Athletic Director David Blackburn, Go Mocs Club!; Jane Kaylor, Ronald McDonald House; Rachel Hoffecker & Heidi Hoffecker, Orange Grove Center; David Butler, Habitat for Humanity; David Haskins, Young Life; Jessica Sullivan, Chattanooga Food Bank; Pierre Pinkerton, the Urban League; and Jeff Olingy, FSG Bank Director of Marketing.
- UNC “Fill the Pantry” Food Drive Tips off March 1, Sponsored by Wegmans
- PSI Announces NIL Partnership with Akron Women’s Basketball Forward, Lanae Riley
- Learfield Appoints Molly Lukens to General Manager, Eagles Sports Properties at Eastern Washington University
- JLab Kicks Off College Sports Program to Champion Student Athlete Success
- University of Michigan Athletics Bolsters NIL Operations with Learfield and Altius Sports Partners