Audio Highlights Usage Policy
View our Audio Highlights Usage Policy
Learfield creates, produces, and distributes radio programs both nationally and regionally. From broadcast facilities in Jefferson City, MO and Winston-Salem, NC, Learfield produces more than 70,000 hours of radio programming on the largest independent sports network in the country. Serving more than 4,000 radio affiliates across the U.S., the turnkey operations boast more than 80 studios, providing everything a property needs from game logs and affidavits to securing talent and more. Typical shoulder programming includes live call-in coaches’ shows for football, men’s and women’s basketball, and many other sports. Representing the elite programs within college athletics, Learfield secures, on average, eight nationally syndicated games of the week for our properties.
NOTE: During the NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament, Westwood One restricts distribution to networks. For game highlights, contact Westwood One directly.
Learfield Highlight Usage Policy:
Any media outlet or organization that wishes to use sound from a Learfield broadcast (highlights, coaches/players interviews, etc.) must have express written consent from Learfield.
- This includes usage in live reporting or pre-produced audio/video packages.
- The media outlet or organization shall acknowledge that the feed or highlight is provided by Learfield. You can find the Audio Division @LearfieldAudio handle on Twitter or Instagram.
- Live cut-ins to any Learfield broadcast without express written consent is prohibited.
- All necessary requests for approval should be directed via e-mail to Adam Witten or Tom Boman.
- When using sound from a Learfield broadcast, proper credit to the play-by-play announcer and Learfield must be given. Announcers for each network can be found HERE.
- Sound from a Learfield broadcast may not be distributed via the internet, wireless or any other forms of media now known or created hereafter.
- Sound from a Learfield broadcast may not be altered in any way.