Congratulations to the 26 collegiate football programs at our partner schools making bowl appearances this season: Nevada, Toledo, Utah State, San Diego State, Boise State, Fresno State, San Jose State, Bowling Green, Minnesota, Texas Tech, Oregon State, NC State, Iowa State, Tulsa, Clemson, Mississippi State, Northwestern, Purdue, Oklahoma State, South Carolina, Wisconsin, Stanford, K-State, Texas A&M, Oklahoma and Alabama. Learfield Sports’ schools bookend the season, with Nevada kicking it off in the Gildan New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 15, culminating with Alabama in the much-anticipated Discover BCS National Championship against the Fighting Irish. Full schedule of the bowl match ups, eight of which feature our partner schools opposing one another.
- WKU, Middle Tennessee Football Fans Unite To Help Nonprofit Organizations For Nov. 6 Rivalry Game Tickets Purchased
- Desmond Howard, Jimmy Roberts To Co-Host Hello Heisman® Podcast, Powered By LEARFIELD On The Varsity Podcast Network
- Samsung Launches College Football Engagement With Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Washington
- LEARFIELD EDGE Academy (Empowering Diversity & Gender Equity)
- The Jimmy John’s Cup Launched For Border Rivals: The Purple Aces, Salukis