Our first full year ended in the black; we earned $34,042 on sales of $200,047. Pretty darn good results. A SEVENTEEN percent return! I can check, but I don’t believe we’ve had that strong a return on sales since. And Derry predicted that at year’s end; telling me that growth would erode return–which it did. Here’s a summary (Download PDF) by product. It was a huge encouragement knowing that this “thing” could work; could be a business; could support a couple of families.
- Michigan Athletics, LEARFIELD Highlight Seven Football Student-Athletes Returning for Their Senior Season in Original Docuseries, Those Who Stay
- UVM Athletics, McGee Automotive Family Award First of Three Scholarship Winners
- Penn State Athletics Announces Alumni-Owned Lerch RV as New Multi-Year Sponsor
- Memphis and Kroger Team Up to Fight Hunger with 901 Game
- Fidelis Care and UB Basketball Donate $3,000 to Buffalo Together Community Response Fund