Our first full year ended in the black; we earned $34,042 on sales of $200,047. Pretty darn good results. A SEVENTEEN percent return! I can check, but I don’t believe we’ve had that strong a return on sales since. And Derry predicted that at year’s end; telling me that growth would erode return–which it did. Here’s a summary (Download PDF) by product. It was a huge encouragement knowing that this “thing” could work; could be a business; could support a couple of families.
- Michigan Athletics, Learfield, Introduce Latest Original Content Series with Spotlight on Women’s Gymnastics
- Ohio Valley Conference Announces New Corporate Sponsor, SERVPRO
- Badgers Join Forces with UScellular on Official Sponsor of Timeouts NIL Campaign
- Penn State Athletics Partners with United Rentals as “Official Equipment Rental Sponsor”
- Nike x University of Oregon Ducks Celebrate Illumination’s Migration with a Special Edition Collection Available Now