Our first full year ended in the black; we earned $34,042 on sales of $200,047. Pretty darn good results. A SEVENTEEN percent return! I can check, but I don’t believe we’ve had that strong a return on sales since. And Derry predicted that at year’s end; telling me that growth would erode return–which it did. Here’s a summary (Download PDF) by product. It was a huge encouragement knowing that this “thing” could work; could be a business; could support a couple of families.
- American Cornhole League Teams with LEARFIELD to Identify Top Players for 2021 National College Cornhole Championship
- First Command Is A Proud Sponsor Of Army West Point Athletics
- Senné, Boston College Athletics Introduce Relationship
- LEARFIELD, Team IMPACT Align To Help Deepen Connections Between College Sports Teams And Children Living With Serious And Chronic Diagnoses
- Justin Gaard Named Voice Of Golden Gopher Women’s Basketball