Vice President, NCAA Business
- Joined this speciality area within Learfield IMG College in February 2019 with 20+ years in college athletics administration & multimedia rights
- Dedicated to overseeing the company’s NCAA business since 2015 which has included managing ticket sales, licensing, publishing, and related sponsorships with NABC (National Association of Basketball Coaches) and WBCA (Women’s Basketball Coaches Association)
- Continues to manage various business activity for the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame, its collegiate and high school ancillary events and National Football Foundation.
- Previously served with ISP Sports managing and growing several collegiate properties such as Pittsburgh, Houston, Arizona State, Cal
- Former Assistant Athletics Director for Brown University; Director of Corporate Sales for San Diego State University; and Manager of Campus Marketing for University of Denver