LEARFIELD Culture & Values
We Win When We Love and
We Love When We Win
Trusted relationships and long-term partnerships are at our core.
The companies, colleges, universities, venues, conferences, and organizations we are fortunate to work with know we are committed to seeing their growth and success. We seek to be partner-first in everything we do, expressing our love through service. It’s our privilege and responsibility to partner with the right companies, pursue opportunities to invest, do business ethically, love those we serve…and celebrate the thrill of winning together!
Our Core Values
Four principles underly our people-first mentality: Build the Team, Grow the Company, Have Fun, and Love and Serve Others. We place tremendous emphasis on our people, providing excellent service to our partners, and cultivating a company that creates innovative solutions. Across all of our offices and business lines, we uphold these same values.
Build The Team
- Recognizing it’s “we” not “I”
- Recruiting great people and keeping them on our team
- Understanding technical competence is no substitute for personal character
- Balancing work, personal growth and family
- Rewarding outstanding performance
- Celebrating successes AND mistakes leading to learning and growth
- Proactively communicating
- Settling disputes quickly
- Delivering bad news face to face
- Encouraging each other to get a little better each day
- Learning and teaching
- Considering all partners and team members as family
Grow the Company
- Serving our employees so they are enabled to serve our customers
- Over-delivering for our customers
- Making and exceeding our goals—financial and otherwise
- Helping our partners grow their organizations
- Recommending improvements while eliminating bureaucracy and waste
- Asking questions—listening for opportunities
- Looking for the win/win
- Being agile and open-minded
- Viewing our company’s future through the long lens
- Embracing diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Celebrating victories big and small
- Taking pride in the quality work and value we provide our clients
- Relishing in the passion and traditions of our industry
- Dreaming big—and chasing the dream
- Building lasting friendships and respectful relationships within our industries and communities
- Collaborating with talented colleagues in every corner of the company
- Realizing our passion drives our excellence
- Figuring out ways to make our work fun for everyone.
- And by, well, having fun!
Love & Serve Others
- Doing what is right
- Treating others as you want to be treated
- Knowing people and service are the foundation of who we are
- Being truthful, candid and present
- Being authentic and transparent
- Understanding that customers and co-workers are human beings first
- Being passionately friendly and curious
- Avoiding the temptation to be selfish
- Listening more than talking
- Serving where needed
- Modeling character in every situation
The Family Fund is a non-profit entity that supports LEARFIELD team members in times of disaster, emergency or personal tragedy. While anyone may contribute to the Family Fund, primary support comes from employees illustrating our values. Life happens. And when it does, we need to be there for each other.
LEARFIELD supports the healing work of Team IMPACT which tackles the emotional trauma and social isolation experienced by children facing serious and chronic illnesses by matching them with a college athletic team. Over 55 of our partner schools currently work with Team IMPACT.
Share the Care
Through Share the Care LEARFIELD teams and offices are encouraged to spend time together by finding an opportunity in their local community where they can give back.