LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
The Insights Valuation Services Manager will support LEARFIELD’s sales force by managing all aspects of valuation projects, including vendor relationships, valuation strategy, field-trainings, and data reports and presentations. The Insights Valuation Manager will serve as the day-to-day research point of contact for the sales field, and internal team members, relating to asset valuation and brand studies. Additionally, this role will assist with corporate research initiatives including aggregating internal data resources and maintaining current 3rd party relationships.
- Serve as point-of-contact to both sales field and Insights Team members on all projects relating to valuations, white space analysis, brand studies, and impressions calculations
- Create workflows for all valuations projects that are outside of main seasonal projects
- Manage process and workflow for seasonal valuation projects
- Supervise timelines, deliverables and communication between valuation partner and Insights team
- Maintain and foster relationship with current valuation partner(s), while regularly assessing needs of the sales field and exploring new opportunities with research partnerships
- Clearly communicate the progress of valuation initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Train both Insights Team members and sales field on utilization of valuation data and processes relating to valuation partner platforms
- Manage the creation of training materials relating to use and best practices of asset valuation insights
- Create templates in Presentation Platform/PowerPoint for properties to communicate data from valuation studies to future partners and current clients
- Serve as a resource on sports sponsorship industry trends, with a focus on perceived and actual value of assets
- Study market and industry trends and disseminate information to appropriate sellers,
- Analyze data to identify internal and external industry trends
- Collaborate with both Regional and National counterparts to ensure consistent communication and information across the Insights team, as well as the LEARFIELD enterprise
- Contribute to additional key initiatives for the Insights Team where assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management, Business, or a related field
- At least 4 years’ experience working in a position managing, monitoring, manipulating, and drawing insights from data.
- Experience working with valuation data and research vendors (Octagon Futures, Relo Metrics, MVP Index, etc.) is a must, preferably with a knowledge of sports sponsorship inventory, and the ability to think critically about data and how it relates to the sponsorship sales process.
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities, including demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working with and creating dashboards using all relevant data to inform decisions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and delegation skills
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.