ANC, a subsidiary of Learfield IMG College, designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, New York City Marathon, Los Angeles Dodgers, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center.
The Traveling Integration Technician, ensures the successful completion of fixed LED installations by assisting setup of the necessary networking, cabling, and technology while serving as the team's “expert” on ANC's proprietary broadcasting software. This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to the Director of Integration, that can be based remotely. 50 – 75% overnight travel annually should be expected.
What you’ll do…
- On-site installation and oversight, including direction of subs and/or staff
- Facilitator of Client and staff training
- Stakeholder communication
- Facilitates documentation for LED systems
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and product issues
- Provide any additional support necessary to ensure successful project completion
What we’re looking for…
- College/Technical degree preferred.
- General knowledge of Construction & AV industries.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools and power tools.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Database Programs.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings (architectural, mechanical, and electrical systems) and related documentation
- Ability to terminate and test professional grade Ethernet, Coax and Audio cables
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer networking issues.
- Ability to analyze customer situations, make decisions and solve problems under pressure
- Must be able to manage strict timelines to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of Novastar processing including advanced pixel mapping and multiple processing configurations
- Familiarity with various LED manufacture software (Lighthouse Leap, Saco Pixel Master, Mitsubishi BRAS)
- Professional certifications (CTS, CTS-D, CTS-I, A+, Network+) are a plus
- Familiarity with Analog Way, and Lightware
- Familiarity with Crestron and Extron control systems
- Broadcast and/or AV systems deployment experience including installation, commissioning and end user training
- Able to travel up to 75% annually.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity