ANC, a subsidiary of Learfield IMG College, designs, installs and provides ongoing operations and services for digital media architecture which stimulates, entertains and engages consumers at special events, sports venues, and places all around us. ANC fuses art, commerce and technology to set the gold standard of the event experience for a distinguished client list that includes the Super Bowl, the Final Four, New York City Marathon, Los Angeles Dodgers, the Ryder Cup, and New York City’s Westfield World Trade Center.
The Manager, Estimation (Project Estimator) is responsible for supporting the creation and execution of ANC's new business pricing and budgeting proposals for fixed installations. This is a full-time, exempt position that reports to the Director, Estimation (based remotely). This role can be based either remotely or in our NY or TX office. Candidates local to the NY and TX offices could expect a hybrid arrangement (part remote, part office). Up to as much as 10% travel annually.
What you’ll do…
- Budget and price ANC’s Request for Proposals and non-RFP business
- Prepare cost analysis for all facets of new business development at ANC, such as structural steel, electrical & data labor/material, installation labor/material, and A/V technology
- Prepare take-offs, create accurate scopes of work, qualifying subs, soliciting bids, and analyze proposals
- Consult with clients, vendors, subcontractors and project managers based on multiple bids; prepare time, material, labor, equipment and specialty cost estimates
- Negotiate commodity prices with vendors, specifically in sectors of steel fabrication/erection, electric and data/fiber, LED technology, Audio & Video Production systems, etc.
- Set up monitoring and reporting system procedures
- Create and manage historical pricing
- Attend sales meetings and conduct pre-bid walkthroughs on site and manage client and subcontractor expectations during the process
- Secure new vendor partnerships
- Once job is awarded, negotiate, and buyout the project based on accepted bids, working with project management department
- Manage and provide updates on current project Profit and Loss reports
What we’re looking for…
- Experience with estimating in public, private, union and non-union sectors (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree; Associate’s Degree in related field may meet qualifications
- Knowledge or interest in technology
- Strong knowledge of coding and permitting
- Project management experience
- Sign/LED experience
- Microsoft Office skills required, specifically Excel
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to travel 10% (+/-)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity