LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
The Talent Development Program Manager works collaboratively across Human Resources and other departments to develop and implement talent development strategies to build the capabilities of our workforce. A successful candidate will support the design, implementation and day-to-day functioning of the systems, tools, and processes that drive talent development such as performance management, employee assessment, career/leadership development, succession planning, onboarding, etc.
- Design and implement strategic talent development programs, using industry best practices and external and internal workforce demographic trends.
- Determine and lead Performance Management, including robust project planning, execution of performance management process, creation and facilitation of tools and learning resources (Facilitator led, virtual workshop, webinar, online, etc.), communication, ongoing process improvement (including performance life-cycle, talent reviews, talent/succession planning, etc.).
- Design tools and resources for LEARFIELD teams and lead initiatives to support individual development planning and career development
- Assist with design, development, facilitation, and content evaluation of leadership development initiatives including workshops, training sessions, programs, etc.
- Collaborate with Human Resources Business Partners to handle business-unit specific organizational, team or individual development initiatives.
- Provide coordination & logistics support to the Talent Review process.
- May take a lead role in managing and completing special projects
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the impact of talent management on overall corporate performance
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or related field, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Talent Development, Organizational Development, Performance Management and/or Learning and Development
- Strong process orientation and subject matter expertise in adult learning, performance, and talent management processes.
- Excellent relationship management, and ability to collaborate with cross functional, culturally diverse and geographically dispersed teams and stakeholders
- Strategic and creative thinker with demonstrated experience owning successful talent management programs and processes in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze data to inform appropriate solutions and to measure impact.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible, well organized, able to handle uncertainty and work under pressure with consistent quality output
- Highly detailed and results-oriented
- Experience with Gallup CliftonStrengths preferred
- DDI Certified Facilitator or other facilitation certification preferred
- Leadership Development Training Experience required
- Instructional/Graphic Design or video creation/ editing experience a plus (Adobe Creative Suite, Articulate Storyline 360, etc.)
- Occasional overnight travel is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.