Learfield IMG College is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The Learfield IMG College suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed Learfield IMG College Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
The IT Systems Administrator will support the business’s enterprise infrastructure as it relates to technology, including the computer, communications, network, and services, ensuring business continuity and growth. In this role, both maintenance of existing infrastructure and deployment of new infrastructure will be required.
- Support user hardware and software problem work orders escalated from tier 1 and 2 helpdesk staff.
- Provide accurate and timely logging of problems and resolution using the internal helpdesk ticketing system (Zendesk).
- Document, maintain, upgrade or replace hardware, software, peripherals in accordance with corporate standards and track IT financial assets.
- Administer user account information including rights, security and system groups using Windows Active Directory, Okta, and Synology file server systems.
- Design and implement solutions for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS platforms.
- Design and implement Zoom Room conference room systems.
- Diagnose and remediate issues for telecommunications systems with Cisco UCS, PureCloud, RingCentral, and Zoom.
- Provide training and rollout support for new technology initiatives.
- Support and maintain physical access to office properties using card and biometric access systems.
- Design and implement new technology initiatives for the corporate infrastructure, working closely with the IT Director and finance teams to appropriately budget for these projects.
- Respond to major infrastructure problems after-hours as needed.
- Communicate with external vendors for preventative maintenance, repairs, or other service orders.
- Prepare and provide technical resources and support for corporate events, training sessions, and other trade shows.
- Travel to remote office properties to provide infrastructure support and deploy new technology initiatives.
- Additional duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in Information Systems, Technology, Computer Science
- 3+ years’ experience in Information Technology, MS Windows NT network administration, helpdesk, or other computer technical positions
- Expertise with:
- Windows 10, macOS desktop operating systems
- Windows Server and XenCenter hypervisor environments
- iOS, iPadOS, Android mobile operating systems
- Zoom video conferencing and Zoom Room conference room systems
- Microsoft Office suite
- Google Workspace suite
- Helpdesk ticketing systems
- Box Drive
- Okta SSO/SAML
- Jamf Pro
- Windows Active Directory
- Access management systems (Envoy, card and biometric access systems)
- Enterprise systems and hardware (Dell PowerEdge, Synology RackStation)
- Patch management for corporate systems
- Distributed computing workloads
- Group Policy management for Windows
- Familiarity with:
- Network troubleshooting skills
- Datacenter environments
- Disaster recovery planning and execution
- Industry certifications (MCSE, CompTIA A+, etc) a plus but not required
- Must be willing to carry a mobile phone at all times
- Excellent customer service skills from initial contact through problem resolution
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to visualize a problem and think abstractly to work through and solve it
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Learfield IMG College is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity