Paciolan is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
The Executive Assistant will support Paciolan’s President and Executive Staff by performing various administrative and communication duties. Specifically, the Executive Assistant will:
- Schedule the Executive Staff’s time through Microsoft Outlook. This includes initiating and scheduling appointments, as well as acting as gatekeeper to help the Executive Staff optimize their time.
- Schedule meetings, conference calls, or phone calls. This includes identification of acceptable dates and locations as well as RVSPs for attendees.
- Prepare meeting agendas. Take and distribute meeting notes as directed.
- Work with outside parties to secure meeting and lodging space well in advance of meetings.
- Take notes in meetings and distribute notes as directed.
- Draft official correspondence on behalf of the Executive Staff and obtain signatures. This correspondence is most often in professional (formal) typewritten letter form.
- Maintain list of action items due to the Executive staff from subordinates or partners, which should include a definitive due date. Follow up on action items before due or after deadline has passed.
- Book travel for Executive Staff, through Concur platform. This includes airfare, hotel, rental car, meeting space, and restaurants as appropriate.
- Complete expense reimbursement reports by obtaining receipts from XX or third party vendor and sending reports and receipts to the company’s accounting department.
- Obtain signatures and route official correspondence as required.
- Keep regular business hours on behalf of the Executive Staff (8:00am-5:00 pm):
- Be available by phone or email after hours as needed, especially when the Executive Staff is traveling
- Organize social functions for President’s team, clients or partners as directed.
- Procure office supplies as needed.
- Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Keep key documents on file for use when needed. Route key documents internally or externally in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a professional, positive and cheerful attitude.
- Exude and exemplify the core company values of “Build the Team, Grow the Company, and Have Fun” through every interaction, whether in person, over the phone or email, or any other medium.
- Maintain and update organizational charts as requested via OrgChart software.
- Plan and execute various events throughout the calendar year. This includes leading the internal events committee, working closely with the office manager, keeping the Executive staff informed, as well as creating official invitations.
- Manage internal employee awards (Star of the Quarter) and the voting committee which includes planning meetings for the committee, gathering and sharing information in a timely manner, sending reminders, and working with vendors.
- Prepare bi-weekly company-wide Town Hall presentations for Executives (via beautiful.ai or PowerPoint)
- Assist with yearly company conference. Includes the ability to prioritize timely requests, scheduling various prep meetings, preparing documents and letters in advance of the conference, managing travel and communicating with other Executives on details and expectations. This also requires onsite help throughout the conference and ability to put in longer hours as needed.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience required working in an executive assistant role supporting C-Level executives
- The ideal candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, and calm under pressure.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills are essential for this role because interaction with senior staff and others across all levels of our business groups is necessary.
- This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, and the ability to prioritize.
Additional qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities independently.
- Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
- Possess proficiency with Microsoft Office (specifically Outlook)
Include below for all jobs located in California, Colorado, Washington, New York City, or Remote.
The approximate base pay range for this position is $30.00 to $33.66 per hour. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to job-related knowledge, skills, and experience as well as geographic location.
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Our suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; and campus-wide business and sponsorship development.
Our people-first culture is the foundation of our business and is reflective of our approach to building meaningful relationships with our employees, partners, and fans. The company strives each day to deliver the mission statement and embody the core values that make LEARFIELD an exciting place to work.
Powering the connection of fans to the brands and experiences they love.
Our Core Values
Build Trust | Be Fans of One Another | Power Tomorrow | Create & Connect Communities | Have Fun
LEARFIELD offers a full spectrum of benefits for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance and Other Insurance Plans, Flexible Paid Time Off (including Parental Leave), Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.