LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. The LEARFIELD suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; campus-wide business and sponsorship development; and venue technology systems.
Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Since 2008, it has served as title sponsor for the acclaimed LEARFIELD Directors’ Cup, supporting athletic departments across all divisions.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company's value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
MogoSME has over 30-years experience providing award-winning branding, creative and digital marketing solutions across all channels to clients in sports, financial services, higher education, arts and entertainment. Together with Learfield IMG College, we bring the passion and loyalty of college sports fans to national and local sponsors through creative, data-driven campaigns across multiple channels and platforms.
The primary role of the Associate is to support agency growth by working with the Client Solutions or Media Activation team to ensure accuracy, coordination and programming campaign details for advertising campaigns. The Associate is responsible for creative trafficking, facilitating and generating final reports, and assisting with day-to-day campaign management.
The Associate role is designed as an apprenticeship, where the associate will be supporting the organization and simultaneously learning the business and developing the skills to perform in the next level position. Depending on the track, either Client Solutions or Media Activation, he/she will shadow, apprentice, and learn either the Client Solutions Manager position or the Media Activation Manager role.
This role is based in our Bay Area, NYC or Plano offices.
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time based on business needs.
- Support your teams in trafficking and QA’ing all campaign deliverables, learning how to perform these activities over time
- Shadow and support Client Solutions (CS) team or Media Activation team day-to-day strategic management of client accounts on a series of channels and platforms, learning how to perform these activities on your own
- Learn and practice cross-functional communication with sales, client solutions, media activation, and 3rd party vendors
- Proactively problem-solve and resourcefully seek the best solution to challenges faced
- Work with a Client Solutions team or Media Activation team to understand, communicate, and execute digital strategies.
- Support client communication as needed, eventually operating client communication on your own.
- Produce performance reports with an understanding of client-specific KPIs and ranking goals
- Analyze data and campaign reporting to identify trends and make recommendations to support desired campaign outcomes
Client Revenue Retainment & Growth
- Responsible for team’s client retention rates
- Your pod will be held accountable for 85% of client retention
- Learn and adopt best practices that increase retention and grow client accounts
- Learn to lead internal and client-facing conversations regarding account performance and strategy
- Learn how to identify, communicate and implement optimization opportunities
- Disrupt the mindset of customers and sales teams by bringing innovative ideas that showcase a case for change and Mogo’s unique value proposition
- Support the Client Solutions or Media Activation team with account planning, account onboarding, campaign analysis, optimization, troubleshooting, reporting, etc.
- Develop and refine effective presentation skills (over the phone and in-person) with professionalism and business maturity
- Exceed customer expectations via responsiveness, providing insights, marketplace knowledge, resolving technical issues
- Learn how to maintain/monitor campaign performance budgets, impression clicks, landing page views, CTRs, CPAs, conversions, and revenue or any other metrics valued by each client
- Ensure close alignment with regional Sales teams on key metrics, business reviews and other moments of impacts
- Proactively problem-solve with oversight from the manager and escalate issues as appropriate
- Demonstrate understanding of agency process, departments and how to effectively get work done on time, on budget, and accurately
- Client Solutions Associate: Learn and maintain functional knowledge of each platform (Social, Search 360, & DV 360, Google Campaign Manager, GTM, etc) for reporting and campaign insights
- Media Activation Associate: Develop expertise in each platform (Social, Search 360, & DV 360, Google Campaign Manager, GTM, etc) as you build skills in media trading, execution, and optimization.
- Learn and support other client services teams to maintain all documentation associated with each project (tasks, schedules, SOWs, budgets, project briefs, POs, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
- 6 months to 1 year of experience (postgraduate or internship experience) in marketing, advertising, or related field
- The desire and ability to learn how about media data sources and dynamics of media: how each media element performs alone, how they perform together, and how they are constantly changing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills and ability to maintain accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience or knowledge of programmatic media, paid search, and social, and/or Google Analytics a plus
- Knowledge of principles of advertising, marketing, and media preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.