As the race for the 2012-13 Learfield Sports Directors’ Cup gets closer to winding down, the next two dates standings will be released are on Thursday, May 23 (DII and DIII) and then on Thursday, May 30 (DI and NAIA). Check back then to see how your favorite school did in several spring sports.
- WKU, Middle Tennessee Football Fans Unite To Help Nonprofit Organizations For Nov. 6 Rivalry Game Tickets Purchased
- Desmond Howard, Jimmy Roberts To Co-Host Hello Heisman® Podcast, Powered By LEARFIELD On The Varsity Podcast Network
- Samsung Launches College Football Engagement With Alabama, Michigan, Ohio State, Texas, Washington
- LEARFIELD EDGE Academy (Empowering Diversity & Gender Equity)
- The Jimmy John’s Cup Launched For Border Rivals: The Purple Aces, Salukis