LASEP Secures Five Additional Partners
LASEP Secures Five Additional Partners, Multiple One Year Renewals for KFC Yum! Center
Article source: www.arenaauthority.com
LOUISVILLE, KY (September 19, 2011) – Louisville Arena Sports and Entertainment Properties (LASEP) announced today the addition of five new partners for the KFC Yum! Center, adding an additional $1.6 million and multiple one year renewals. LASEP is the locally‐based entity of Learfield Sports and is the exclusive marketer for the KFC Yum! Center.
LASEP was pleased to announce the following new sponsors at today’s Louisville Arena Authority Board of Directors Meeting:
1. Cricket Wireless, a leading cell phone provider, will have inner bowl signage as well as two listening stations in the arena concourses.
2. Integrated Media has been named the “Official Arena Guide” of the KFC YUM! Center. The publication is produced six times annually, and will be distributed to more than 150 locations throughout Louisville as well as inside the arena. The Guide will contain information on the facility, events, and KFC YUM! Center employees.
3. Mozz Mozzarella Bar & Enoteca, located downtown near the KFC YUM! Center, will be featured on the arena’s electronic media including both the exterior marquee on the Norton Healthcare Plaza and over 400 IPTVs located throughout the facility. In addition, they will have two column wraps on the upper suite level.
4. Mingua Beef Jerky will now be sold at all KFC YUM! Center events. The Paris, Ky. based company will also be featured on signage on the concourse and in the elevator, as well as on electronic media and social media sites.
5. The Kentucky National Guard will be featured on the upper concourse west elevator to promote recruitment.
“As the KFC Yum! Center approaches its first anniversary, we are pleased with the addition of our five new sponsors,” said Jim Host, Chair of the Louisville Arena Authority. “The community’s support of the arena coupled with LASEP’s continued efforts to build relationships will ensure future success for the facility.”
“We are proud to welcome these additional partners on board,” said Lynn Saltzman, general manager of LASEP. “We are continually building and expanding our relationships enabling new companies and partners to be part of Louisville’s newest arena.”
“Cricket is thrilled to be the newest member of the KFC YUM! Center family,” Patrick Jones, Cricket Communications’ Regional Marketing Manager. “ We are continually developing our products and services to meet the needs of the value seeking consumer. We view the KFC YUM! Center as a perfect medium for us to increase our brand awareness as well as create fun and interactive experiences for everyone to enjoy.”
“We will provide a world class experience for those living and visiting the city,” said Matthew Antonovich, President of Culinary Concepts & Hospitality, LLC. “MOZZ combines a local favorite restaurant with the KFC YUM! Center to give Louisville a tremendous entertainment experience.”
“Mingua is a family‐owned and operated business venture and proudly boasts its small‐town roots. We are eager to provide our customers with another avenue in which to obtain our high‐quality product,” said Holly Mackley of Mingua Beef Jerky. “This new affiliation is an exciting step toward expanding our consumer reach while maintaining our desire to sponsor the local economy.”
“We are pleased to have been selected as the publisher of “The Official Fan Guide for the KFC YUM! Center,” said Michael Branch, General Manager of Integrated Media Corporation. “The Fan Guide will offer a multitude of businesses the opportunity to participate in the Arena and at the same time provide information that will dramatically help the fan experience.”