AB has been a great friend of our since we first got into this sports biz back in the 70s. Here’s a great picture that demonstrates this. Mike Roarty was for many years their Senior Vice President of marketing. Because he was the kingpin over millions of dollars, he had lots of people sucking up. For some reason, though, he really liked us. Maybe it was our Missouri presence, I don’t know. Here Roarty, on the left, is listening (as we all are) to Dan Devine. On my left is Jeff Smith, our sales manager.
- JLab Kicks Off College Sports Program to Champion Student Athlete Success
- University of Michigan Athletics Bolsters NIL Operations with Learfield and Altius Sports Partners
- Stephen F. Austin Athletics and Pilgrim’s Embark on Decade-Long Partnership, Unveiling “Pilgrim’s Park”
- Hawkeyes Partner with UScellular on Official Sponsor of Timeouts NIL Campaign
- University of Colorado Athletics and Learfield Announce Comprehensive Partnership Extension Spanning the Entire Portfolio of LEARFIELD’s Suite of Services