AB has been a great friend of our since we first got into this sports biz back in the 70s. Here’s a great picture that demonstrates this. Mike Roarty was for many years their Senior Vice President of marketing. Because he was the kingpin over millions of dollars, he had lots of people sucking up. For some reason, though, he really liked us. Maybe it was our Missouri presence, I don’t know. Here Roarty, on the left, is listening (as we all are) to Dan Devine. On my left is Jeff Smith, our sales manager.
- College Basketball Fans Get Ready for HOOPHALL: LONDON SHOWCASE; Episode 1 is Now Live
- LEARFIELD Names Dan Dial General Manager, UNC Asheville Sports Properties
- SCHEELS Heroes Game Honorees Announced
- Washington Football Trading Cards Coming in December
- UVM Athletics Introduces Inspired Closets as Presenting Sponsor of Team IMPACT at University of Vermont