Columnist Phil Dougherty of the New York Times did a column on September 23, 1982 on this new business of regional networks. I was president of NASRN at the time, so much of the article is about me. Humble ole Clyde. You’ll enjoy reading it.
- JLab Kicks Off College Sports Program to Champion Student Athlete Success
- University of Michigan Athletics Bolsters NIL Operations with Learfield and Altius Sports Partners
- Stephen F. Austin Athletics and Pilgrim’s Embark on Decade-Long Partnership, Unveiling “Pilgrim’s Park”
- Hawkeyes Partner with UScellular on Official Sponsor of Timeouts NIL Campaign
- University of Colorado Athletics and Learfield Announce Comprehensive Partnership Extension Spanning the Entire Portfolio of LEARFIELD’s Suite of Services