Columnist Phil Dougherty of the New York Times did a column on September 23, 1982 on this new business of regional networks. I was president of NASRN at the time, so much of the article is about me. Humble ole Clyde. You’ll enjoy reading it.
- Our Own Danielle Johnson: 2021 SBJ “Game Changers: Women in Sports Business” Honoree
- The Rundown: Collegiate Esports Companies And Organizations Prepare For The Future Following a COVID-19 Bump
- LEARFIELD And Electronic Arts Announce Return Of LevelNext Featuring EA SPORTS Madden NFL 22
- Discover And State Farm Renew Partnerships With The Big Ten Conference And Big Ten Network
- VenuesNow Article – New Advertising Opportunity Rides The Bench In College