Columnist Phil Dougherty of the New York Times did a column on September 23, 1982 on this new business of regional networks. I was president of NASRN at the time, so much of the article is about me. Humble ole Clyde. You’ll enjoy reading it.
- Findlay Toyota Flagstaff Elevates Longtime Affinity with NAU Athletics; Assumes Naming Rights to Football Field, Basketball Court in Skydome
- Massachusetts Announces Football Broadcast Agreement with ESPN; 2022 Home Game Kickoff Times
- Florida State Athletics Welcomes Redemption Orthodontics as the Seminoles’ First “Official Orthodontist”
- SONIC Hard Seltzer Announced as Official Hard Seltzer of the Big 12 Conference
- Omaha Athletics Extends Broadcast Agreement with NRG Media